The Snodgrass journey...

...orphans.



This is the Snodgrass' journey of adoption. By God's grace, we step out in faith to "add" to our family and "minus 1" orphan.

Well, it WAS "minus 1" orphan, but now it is "MINUS 2" ORPHANS!!!


"He predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will.” ~Ephesians 1:5

Saturday, March 1, 2014

My heart is heavy...

Dear Lord,

My soul is in need of your water for nourishment. My heart is so heavy during this wait. 

Fill me up with your love for it is my desire to praise you while we continue to stay in the hallway.

I beg for the next door to open.

God, if there is a different path you want us on while on this journey, please reveal that to us NOW.

My heart continues to be burdened for the orphans. Why must it take so long for us???

Love,
Your Daughter 

No comments:

Post a Comment